PR10 – Electrical vacuum gripper
The PR10 vacuum gripper is an end-of-arm tooling especially designed for collaborative robot applications. The flexible arms and adjustable vacuum enables the PR10 to handle a variety of object in many different sizes.
Seamless integration with Universal Robots and support of generic robot interfaces makes the PR10 ideal for all types of robots.
The PR10 comes with dual grip functionality, tool changer and a variety of typical vacuum cups. PR10 is a truly Plug & Play solution. It works straight out of the box and into you production line in less than 30 minutes.
- Plug & Produce
- Adjust arms to handle 10x10mm to 500x500mm workpieces
- Up to 10kg payload
- No external cables
- Adjustable vacuum 0-80%
- Dual grip with two individual vacuum channels
- World’s easiest tool changer included
- Support of both simple 24V I/O and MODBUS RTU RS485
- Lost grip detection
- Customizable nipples for vacuum cups